Office of the Circuit Clerk
Eileen Provow, Circuit Clerk
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(Excluding all State
and Federal Holidays)
#1 Courthouse Square
P.O. Box 470
Fredericktown, MO 63645
(573) 783-2102 Option 2
(573) 783-3105 Option 2
State Wide Website for Case.Net
The Honorable Rob E. Fulton was first elected office of Associate Circuit Judge in November 2006, taking office in January 2007, after being in private practice for 25 years.
Eileen Provow was first elected to the to the office of Circuit Clerk in November 2002, taking office in January 2003.
- Pam Boyer, Chief Deputy Clerk – Probate/Associate Civil/Child Support, Phone Ext 310
- Carol King, Deputy Clerk – Associate Criminal, Phone Ext 307
- Roxane Walker, Deputy Clerk – Circuit Civil/Juvenile/Jury, Phone Ext 306
- Tenia Hermann, Deputy Clerk – Traffic/Receptionist, Phone Ext 308
- Provide administrative support to the Circuit and Associate Circuit Judges in Madison County.
- Maintain Court filings and records for the Court. The civil division consists mainly of divorces and other domestic cases, adult abuse and individual, that case is also processed through our office. Additionally, we file and maintain juvenile cases, which include adoption proceedings.
- Select and summons jurors
- Collect and disburse all fines and costs
Div. I – Honorable Sandy Martinez, Circuit Judge – First Thursday of each month
Div. II – Honorable Kenneth W. Pratte, Circuit Judge – Third Thursday of each month
Div. III – Honorable Rob E. Fulton, Associate Circuit Judge – Most second, third and fourth Thursdays of each month. Contact the Court for additional information.
- Civil filing fee: $150.00
- Each additional defendant: $30.00
- Dissolutions: $150.00
- Adoption (plus publication): $250.00
- Small Claims: $60.00
- Each additional defendant 30.00
- Circuit Court to MO Court of Appeals$70.00
- Small Claims Court to Circuit Court$45.00